Feature Film Production Academic Credit Only / Unpaid Internship
Los Angeles location only – Spring – Summer – Fall
Supporting The Jim Henson Company Feature Film Production team in the creative development of sci-fi/fantasy genre feature films while also working inter-departmentally on special assignments and projects.
- JHC’s Feature Film Production Internship is exclusively open for US college and university students.
- Student must be available at least two days a week. Schedule is 9:30am to 5:30pm with one hour break for lunch.
- Major in film, television, entertainment, media, art is preferred, but not required.
Academic Credit Only / Unpaid Intern Duties:
- Reading articles, books and screenplays, writing coverage, creative and business research, compiling artwork and pitch materials, assisting executives with miscellaneous administrative tasks, coordinating materials for meetings, providing general office support and running errands for the department.
Working directly with JHC executives in this small department allows our intern a unique opportunity to interact with the staff, share your thoughts on material and form valuable relationships.
Furthermore, our intern has the opportunity to also work closely with other JHC departments such as Archives, Administration, Design, Marketing, PR, Office of the President, Business and Legal Affairs, Finance, and The Creature Shop. We feel the exposure to all different fields in the entertainment business provides a unique and enriching experience
for our intern.
- Please email, fax or mail one-page resume and cover letter referencing the position you are applying for to—
Attention – Creative Affairs Internship
Email – email@example.com
Fax – 323.802.1825
Address – 1416 N. La Brea Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90028
No phone calls, please.
The Jim Henson Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.