CREATURE SHOP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP – BURBANK/LOS ANGELES LOCATION
Revised November 8th, 2018
JOB TITLE: SPRING 2019 CREATURE SHOP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
DEPT. NAME: CREATURE SHOP
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Jim Henson’s Creature Shop seeks candidates for its Winter/Spring, 2019 Business Development Internship. The duties of the internship include research, data entry, filing, as well as general office assistant duties. The intern will learn both the business development and production aspects of the industry.
- The Creature Shop’s Business Development Internship is open to all interested parties. Current student status is a requirement.
- Candidates must be available to start internship in January, 2019
- Candidates must be available three days per week. The hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel and have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Interest in/knowledge of the film/TV industry and an artistic background are a plus, but not required.
- Interested candidates must be able to provide his/her own transportation.
- The Creature Shop’s Internship is an unpaid position open to all current students who will receive school credit for the internship.
- All candidates must get prior approval from their school/academic advisor confirming that they will receive school credit for the internship.
- School credit confirmation must be presented to JHC prior to beginning an internship.
Please apply via e-mail by submitting the following documents:
- A one-page resume.
- A cover letter referencing the position for which you are applying, specifically stating reasons why you are interested in interning at Jim Henson’s Creature Shop and why you feel you would be a good fit for this position and our company. Please cite past work experience or college activities that speak to your qualifications.
Subject Line: Creature Shop Business Development Internship
Attention: Kourtney Day
The Jim Henson Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.