Digital Creature Shop Submissions
Department: Jim Henson's Creature Shop
Reports To: Vice-President, Business Development, Jim Henson's Creature Shop
Posted October 20, 2015
Job Description – Pipeline TD/Developer 1 and 2
- Production support of artists and Maya scripting.
- Design, develop, and maintain pipeline tools.
- Improve and maintain the editorial pipeline and asset management system.
- Improve work ow for artists in a multi-show environment.
- Technical problem-solving and troubleshooting.
Qualifications – Pipeline TD/Developer 1 and 2
- Strong understanding of the animation or visual effects pipeline.
- Strong knowledge of Maya, Python, and MEL in a production environment.
- Knowledge of and experience using Linux environment.
- Preferred knowledge of SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Maya API a plus.
- Experience with Python Web Frameworks, such as Pylons.
Job Description & Qualifications – Lighting Artist
- Three-plus years of production experience using Maya, vRay, and Fusion or Nuke required.
- Prior exposure to an animation environment preferred over visual effects.
- Artist should be well-rounded in Maya with a focus on lighting, rendering, and compositing.
- Must have a creative eye.
- Will work on production shots as well as high-resolution marketing material.
To ApplyPlease apply online by submitting the following documents to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (URL or PDF recommended, but not required)
No phone calls or faxes, please.
The Jim Henson Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.